Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Three herbs that my mother gives us in winter to boost immunity.

 Three herbs that my mother gives us in winter to boost immunity.

Three herbs that my mother gives us in winter to spice up immunity.
Every household and culture has its ancestor dishes that use herbs to spice up immunity in winter.
A filled blanket of ice. Cold air on my face with a cup of hot cocoa in my hands or a late weekend fuck with my husband. I always love these winter things. Winter always looks like a grand dream. But the cold , sneezing, cough, and flu are my enemies and thus , most of the people are in winter. because of the annoying symptoms of the cold , we've to lock ourselves indoors.

In childhood, to strengthen our immunity, my mother mixed some commonly used herbs with medicinal properties in tea, curry, milk.

These herbs help maintain the perfect level of immunity in winter. Ginger, garlic and basil were my mother's warriors for our family in winter.
Sundar ki curry (dry ginger) may be a common dish for cough and cold.
It helps in maintaining a perfect level of immunity to fight against these diseases in winter.

Turmeric - Turmeric may be a famous spice for its antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties. To fight the annoying symptoms of cold, turmeric may be a simple treatment. My mother wont to mix turmeric in milk. Nowadays during this winter, turmeric milk, turmeric paste is a simple recipe. In my domestic turmeric, there's probably a simple ingredient for the majority of Indian cuisine. you'll include turmeric in curry and tea.
Ginger - My mother always wont to say, Ginger is our most generous friend in winter. This tropical Asian herb is extremely useful in helping our body stay warm during the cold season. Ginger has antibacterial properties; It helps our body to fight against it. Ginger can loosen phlegm to enhance respiratory function. you'll use ginger in almost every sort of tea. Ginger and garlic curry may be a relatively common dish even at my mother's house within the winter season.
Tulsi - In India, Tulsi is taken into account a sacred herb thanks to its healing and beneficial properties. once you want to avoid cold and cough in winter then basil tea is that the best remedy. Taking basil tea can relieve pharyngitis , fever can also be reduced. Use basil in stews, tea, rice, juice, even curries.
Tulsi tea may be a cold cure recipe for my mother.
Turmeric milk, ginger-garlic, and basil-tea are three familiar recipes that my mother makes reception to enhance our system in childhood. Even now, in my 30s, I found these recipes useful for my family.

Share this text 
Related tags
Editor's Choice IMMUNITY IMMUNITY BOOSTER TEA IMMUNITY BOOTING HERBS Herbs
trending topics
This week
this month

31 Iron Rich Foods Include it in your diet if you're vegetarian or vegan.

Immune System - the way to Increase Yourself with Small Steps

How to have a brisk walk for your full benefit?

Why Positive Thinking is vital In Critical Situations?

Post a Comment

0 Comments